The winner: 9mm S&W M&P 2.0 w/Crimson Trace

K9s wrote:Do you shoot better with the laser?
K9s, I tried the laser last time but did better w/sights. Apparently it’s a matter of shifting focus and both should be the same, per range guys who checked both.

This shows laser (circles) vs. sights (squares or none):

Also, why don’t you and some other GA folks come play with me? Would love to meet y’all in person!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m NOT the NRA

Re: The winner: 9mm S&W M&P 2.0 w/Crimson Trace

HotheadPaisan wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:26 pm
K9s, I tried the laser last time but did better w/sights. Apparently it’s a matter of shifting focus and both should be the same, per range guys who checked both.

Also, why don’t you and some other GA folks come play with me? Would love to meet y’all in person!

Great shooting!

I think we are all pretty far apart if you are in ATL metro. At some point, it is probably a good idea for us to meet up.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Re: The winner: 9mm S&W M&P 2.0 w/Crimson Trace

K9s wrote:
HotheadPaisan wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:26 pm

Great shooting!

I think we are all pretty far apart if you are in ATL metro. At some point, it is probably a good idea for us to meet up.
Indeed. Would love that.

I’m NOT the NRA