Case feeder on Lee Classic or Value Turret Press

I want to put together a press just for case prep because I'm not happy running dirty brass through the 650. It looks like that the Lee Turret press is the least expensive progressive press but I've not seen one other than on the internet. Why progressive? Because I want to decap it then run the brass through an undersized die and because I'm lazy. Can you mount a Lee case feeder on one of these presses or do I need a Pro 1000 or similar to run a case feeder?

Re: Case feeder on Lee Classic or Value Turret Press

Are you wanting a press that can do more steps on more cases at the same time? That isn’t the Lee Classic Turret press . I have the Lee Classic Turret and you put the case in the turret pull a level and it is decapped then pull again and it is primed and resized then pull again charged. Pull again and seat the bullet and crimp. All done on one bullet at a time . Far as I know there is no case feeder. Need to go to a Auto Breech Lock Pro, Pro 1000 and Load Master presses
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Re: Case feeder on Lee Classic or Value Turret Press

Yeah, the turret isn't a progressive. With the post installed, it's similar in that it rotates the turret instead of moving the brass- but to decap and then resize would take four pulls on the lever to get it back to zero for the next case. The pro-1000 is a good option for that.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou