NFAC fires shots----sort of

NFAC was in Louisville. Apparently someone passed out from heat or diabetic issue. When they fell, their gun discharged, slightly wounding 3 people. Two of those went to the hospital. Otherwise, it was relatively quiet. They marched, they spoke, they left.

3%ers were corralled with most of the police over by corrections.
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

Re: NFAC fires shots----sort of

Technically it's supposed to work this way in a republic, where the People show the managers how they want things done. Managers who don't listen get dis elected.

It's a messy business, to be sure. I find comfort in the Grateful Dead. Oh, it's a rich stew.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Rifles and shotguns shouldn’t be chambered in a peaceful demonstration. If there’s a need, chambering them would take but one second. Stuff like this happens when people are nonchalant about safety.

Israel requires conscripts to either lock their guns at home or carry them around unloaded. They know that a large group of minimally trained people carrying loaded guns is inviting trouble.
Glad that federal government is boring again.

Saw some 3% counterprotesters showed up to tell 'em that "this isn't your state, go home." I think some of the local tribes might have words.

Confirms what we all knew, though. None of the 2A enthusiasts on the right ever meant it when they said they were going to stand up against a police state. We're on our own. Watch yourselves, and keep people safe.

Hiker wrote:NFAC was in Louisville. Apparently someone passed out from heat or diabetic issue. When they fell, their gun discharged, slightly wounding 3 people. Two of those went to the hospital. Otherwise, it was relatively quiet. They marched, they spoke, they left.

3%ers were corralled with most of the police over by corrections.
Thread from 7/23:
NFAC armed "formation" to appear in Louisville 7/25
sbɐɯ ʎʇıɔɐdɐɔ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɟo ןןnɟ ǝɟɐs
ɯɯ6 bdd ɹǝɥʇןɐʍ
13ʞ
"ǝuıqɹɐɔ 1ɐ4ɯ" dɯɐʇsןןoɹ --- ɯoɔos0269ǝן ʇןoɔ
"ǝuıqɹɐɔ ʇuǝɯǝɔɹoɟuǝ ʍɐן sʇןoɔ" dɯɐʇsןןoɹ --- 0269ǝן ʇןoɔ
(béɟ) 59-pɯɐ

wings wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:54 pm Saw some 3% counterprotesters showed up to tell 'em that "this isn't your state, go home." I think some of the local tribes might have words.

Confirms what we all knew, though. None of the 2A enthusiasts on the right ever meant it when they said they were going to stand up against a police state. We're on our own. Watch yourselves, and keep people safe.
Yesterday I perused the feeds at woke.net. Watched some of a feed of the NFAC "gathering". Whomever was doing the feed started at a III% gathering. A woman who spoke claimed they were there for all who remained peaceful as everybody has a right to peaceful protest. The guy doing the feed noted all the III%ers he saw were white. He then walked down to the park where NFAC was and said while the NFAC members were all black, there were supporters of different races. He paused at a heated discussion between a few NFAC members and evidently a few locals, who were black, telling them they weren't needed, were wrong, etc. Eventually "Grandmaster ...." whatever, showed up and told his people to go back to the gathering.

There was coverage of the ND incident but it was, and stayed, at a distance.

I went back to woke.net to post a link but most of the links to feeds were gone, including the one I'm referencing.

It appears that woke.net is a streaming service of a kind that can be used my anyone with a membership--think it's designed to show non-professional crowd views. I think there is no control over what gets shown except for the ones initiating the stream. You can click around sometimes for audio. Very ad hoc it seems.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Unfortunately, the majority of the coverage of this event centers on the negligent discharge and injuries. I watched a live stream of the march and speech, but don't have that link. I'll leave this link that I found, but don't vouch for the source at all. If you're interested in what was said by Grand Master Jay, start from about 24:40 minutes in. He has some things to say. Probably NSFW, but if you're working from home, it may be different for you. I've linked the video to start at his speech.
https://youtu.be/r0pqOLajD-w?t=1480
Be sure to make good choices when you're being stupid...

Grand Master Jay: 'We don't point our weapons at nobody. Unless they point them at you...' - Inside America's black militia
As he walks me round the corner he tells me he's taking us to a safe house: "One of my jobs is to protect the identity of our members.

"That is why I am the only one that speaks for the NFAC. You have veterans, corporate executives, members that don't want to have to deal in their personal life with the pressures of being a part of this organisation."

He won't disclose the number of people in the group, but says they represent the fourth largest militia in America with chapters across the country.