Re: Hi from Northern California

G17. The very first gun I ever shot.
:welcome:
BTW, when you do squats, are your knees supposed to sound like a goat chewing on an aluminum can stuffed with celery?
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

sig230 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:20 pm Welcome home. Pull up a stump and set a spell.
Thank you!
Bisbee wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:20 pm G17. The very first gun I ever shot.
:welcome:
BTW, when you do squats, are your knees supposed to sound like a goat chewing on an aluminum can stuffed with celery?
I don't squat or exercise, if you see me running, it will be in your best interest to try and keep up....
lurker wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:33 pm:welcome:
Thank you!
CDFingers wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:58 pm Where in northern California? Many folks think the Bay Area is that. Nah. When you start seeing "State of Jefferson" signs, you're in the actual norCal. We have Glocks up here.

CDFingers
Hahahah, I'm near Santa Rosa, so probably not as north as you.

featureless wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:30 am Howdy from a bit north of you. There are a few of us in the north Bay Area and a great many in the central Bay Area. During normal times, there are get togethers at the Richmond range.
Oh awesome! I'm very excited to check out the Richmond range. Went to Circle S on Friday and enjoyed putting my first 300 rds through it :)

Dreadlezz wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:02 pm
featureless wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:30 am Howdy from a bit north of you. There are a few of us in the north Bay Area and a great many in the central Bay Area. During normal times, there are get togethers at the Richmond range.
Oh awesome! I'm very excited to check out the Richmond range. Went to Circle S on Friday and enjoyed putting my first 300 rds through it :)
I wasn't aware that Circle S had opened back up. That's good to know.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou