Found something wonderful, 7.62 Nagant dies!

Looking around for miscellaneous stuff, found a set of Lee Precision 7.62 Nagant dies for the 7.62x38R Nagant. Figured I might want to load it someday and I’ve saved all my brass. So why not. It’s my understanding that dies are interchangeable between different manufacturers and their reloading presses.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

Re: Found something wonderful, 7.62 Nagant dies!

INVICTVS138 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:36 pm
Heretic wrote:Who among us would buy dies for a rare / obscure caliber in order to have a reason for buying a firearm in that caliber to load for?

(I wouldn't rule it out myself...)
I have several die sets for calibers I don’t own. Yet I don’t have 9mm & .380 dies ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, it’s good to get ones one doesn’t have. I’m lucky that I do have a M1895 Nagant 1926 CCCP period. I have a weak fly spring on mine and after trying to buy one, might need to make a spare. I have two more calibers of guns I need dies for, after that I’m good unless I buy a 1911!

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.