Re: LGC BULLSEYE CLUB MATCH #23 IS OPEN

Bacchus had top score for Rimfire and Centerfire. What to do? Okay one tumbler to Bacchus for overall winning. And one tumbler to each runner up: MaxWyatt in rimfire and Bihammond in Centerfire.

I've posted winning and runner up scores for both matches. Rimfire was so close, so I posted top four scores.

Thanks all for entering--much better turnout this time around. I'll credit that to the world opening up a little. Let's hope that's a positive sign for 2021. I'm hoping others are also going out and practicing and will maybe join in the next one.

Would be fun to get together and do some of this in person--but this is good for now.

Bacchus, MaxWyatt, and Bihammond -- please PM me the address you want me to send the tumbler to.

Rimfire:
- Bacchus 281
- MaxWyatt 249
- Bihammond 245
- Buck13 244
- Merle
- CDFingers

Centerfire:
- Bacchus 258
- Bihammond 252
- Buck13
- Merle
- Wings

WOOT! Congratulations to the tumbler winners and kudos to all entrants. Spread the word and let's get more shooters for the next one! Sure feels good getting back out to the range. I'm really glad to see the participation.

Special thanks to cooper for running this. Like Bucolic and Paco before him, it's neat to have someone give of their time and efforts for the benefit of all of us.

:yahoo:
"I am not a number, I am a free man!" - Number Six

Every few months, we try to organize a postal match - probably the best way to learn more is to read the older threads in the Competition and Marksmanship subforum. Scroll to the bottom of this, two lines under "Submit" - just above "Who is online" - and there's a link to it.

Covid put a damper on things, so this match got extended into good weather to give more people a chance to shoot. Go to your usual place, shoot a set course of fire at a set distance, following the posted rules in the first post, and send your scores to cooper. Honestly, you can do that any time without sending your scores in - good way to practice for Match #24. Maybe you can avoid the inevitable curse where your groups open up wide the moment you switch over to shooting for score. :lol:

wings wrote:Every few months, we try to organize a postal match - probably the best way to learn more is to read the older threads in the Competition and Marksmanship subforum. Scroll to the bottom of this, two lines under "Submit" - just above "Who is online" - and there's a link to it.

Covid put a damper on things, so this match got extended into good weather to give more people a chance to shoot. Go to your usual place, shoot a set course of fire at a set distance, following the posted rules in the first post, and send your scores to cooper. Honestly, you can do that any time without sending your scores in - good way to practice for Match #24. Maybe you can avoid the inevitable curse where your groups open up wide the moment you switch over to shooting for score.
Ah, okay. I'll check out the older threads. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk