Re: New Toy

That shore is pretty.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Ah, full lugs good for pistol whipping...
:yes:
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Llew wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 9:54 pm
YankeeTarheel wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 9:18 pm nice1 How many rounds does it hold?
7-shot, .357 Mag or .38 Spl.
Cool! My 2 revolvers both shoot 7 .357 mag/.38 special as well. Can't wait to try the newer one--a 6 1/2" Taurus, which also shoot 9mm. (Pandemic)
But I've yet to find a 7-round speed-loader that works well with either, though I did modify one to work better with the Ruger.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Llew wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:29 am > But I've yet to find a 7-round speed-loader that works well with either

Maybe speed strips instead?
Maybe. But in 9mm the Taurus uses moon clips, but has the cool feature of being able to shoot 9mm without them.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Congratulations!!! You will LOVE shooting it - I guarantee it!

I have a 1981, 586 “no dash” ... and while it’s too big to carry at 50ozs... it is the best shooting revolver I own. Surprisingly, well balanced for a full lug 6” - and the single action breaks crisp at less than 2lbs. What a shooter with even “full house” loads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk