Re: UFO'S ... Is it the 1960's?

Rod Serling had a show about this. "To Serve Man". Good short story about aliens with advanced technology pacifying earth creating a nice unarmed peaceful stress free life for humans to live, play, eat, eat some more, put on some marbling, and visit their home world , where they are served in a variety of ways. Baked, steamed, boiled, fried, with salad..................

According to 60 minutes, they're going to produce a report for congress next month. I can already tell you what that report is going to say.

We don't know what the hell it is, but we need (enter massive sum of money here), to find out.
“I think there’s a right-wing conspiracy to promote the idea of a left-wing conspiracy”

Man, getting to see more of the Top-Secret UFO information is the coolest reason to be elected to Congress... in my opinion.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

I seriously doubt it's aliens...there's goin to be some kind of rational explanation. I don't know how long it will take to get that explanation, but I'll be interested in seeing what it turns out to be.

Personally, I think Elon Musk has a new drone and he's just fucking with the Navy.
“I think there’s a right-wing conspiracy to promote the idea of a left-wing conspiracy”

I dunno man, the description of material objects/crafts (that reflect radar) moving at such speeds and changing direction so suddenly doesn’t speak of anything human tech can pull off to keep our soft-squishy bodies intact. I think it is extraterrestrial alien tech. I really do!
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Bisbee wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 8:12 pm I dunno man, the description of material objects/crafts (that reflect radar) moving at such speeds and changing direction so suddenly doesn’t speak of anything human tech can pull off to keep our soft-squishy bodies intact. I think it is extraterrestrial alien tech. I really do!
I think, just as God put dinosaur bones in the earth to confuse us, so too has he put dots on radar screens. Well. If there is a god. And if he's a he. And if dinosaurs didn't really exist.