Re: Suspect Spam Accounts

Gerakleo is apparently not banned, so now he serves as an assist to another spammer, marythomus. It’s a new method, the new spammer quotes the old one to simulate interaction between real users.

This marythomus has the spamwords already included in the post, but no link. He’s going to edit the link in later when we’re not looking.

Well, regardless he makes the list.

search.php?author_id=16688&sr=posts
Glad that federal government is boring again.

All gun forums get this, don't feel special. Even flooring forums.

They get paid with a bottle of cheap vodka and Borscht.

Perhaps we could give awards out for the best spam catcher and award them in cans of Spam I am.

Usually this is the admin and mods job.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

They are getting better. There is another gun board I frequent that I see quite good attempts. Funny thing is it has much less traffic than here. I wouldn't think it was worth the effort, but they are there.

This post was made in a thread about shotgun cases. A week later it was edited to include a link at the name brand "Borboleta" which, for the 5 seconds I spent there, was all about ladies handbags. The OP took the time to refer to real products in the post. The Pit Bull and Bulldog are model names of shotgun bags I found on Amazon.
TerryDeirdre wrote:
I've used many shotgun bags and cases in the past since I always try to protect my gun from damage and to keep it safe. I can recommend some new ones to you if you'd like since I've tried a lot. I liked the Pit Bull shotgun travel case, which is made from water-resistant nylon material. It's the best soft shotgun case for protecting your weapon against the elements. The Bulldog Tactical Shotgun Case is also a good alternative. Right now, I'm using a Borboleta shotgun case. They're new on the market, so I wanted to try their bags out, and I'm glad. I got it on .