Blog - 2A Advocacy On The Left With The Liberal Gun Club

Tactical Pay Radio had us on their podcast to discuss the role the LGC plays in the firearms rights discussion, head over and have a listen! From their site: There are many people from a wide range of backgrounds and viewpoints who are passionate about firearms rights. On this episode, we focus on a group that wouldn’t traditionally be associated with second amendment advocacy. Our guest is Ed Gardner, the Executive Director of The Liberal Gun Club. He has decades of experience in physical and cyber security, and has headed the organization (founded in 2009) since 2015. The Liberal Gun Club is a pro-Second Amendment voice for left-leaning gun owners. They promote shooting sports, continually recruit new participants into firearms safety & shooting instruction programs. We had fun talking about the club, and look forward to more!  

Source: https://theliberalgunclub.com/2a-advoca ... -gun-club/

Re: Blog - 2A Advocacy On The Left With The Liberal Gun Club

I'd just gotten a new dozen of arrows, so it took me some time to get to listen to this. Oh, very impressive. Reeling off striker pistols and so on. Not enough root-cause stuff, but the questions did not lend themselves to shoe-horning that stuff in. Well done. Smooth, accessible. Easily will create curiosity in listeners. Sweet.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Great Job ! :clap2: I had some technical problems on my laptop.

Too short an interview to get into everything, but you covered a lot of territory.

Brett Grayson, his Linkedin profile:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/brett-grays ... e040fa3004

He has a statistical background.
Last edited by highdesert on Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

BlogBot wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:48 pm Tactical Pay Radio had us on their podcast to discuss the role the LGC plays in the firearms rights discussion, head over and have a listen! From their site: There are many people from a wide range of backgrounds and viewpoints who are passionate about firearms rights. On this episode, we focus on a group that wouldn’t traditionally be associated with second amendment advocacy. Our guest is Ed Gardner, the Executive Director of The Liberal Gun Club. He has decades of experience in physical and cyber security, and has headed the organization (founded in 2009) since 2015. The Liberal Gun Club is a pro-Second Amendment voice for left-leaning gun owners. They promote shooting sports, continually recruit new participants into firearms safety & shooting instruction programs. We had fun talking about the club, and look forward to more!  

Source: https://theliberalgunclub.com/2a-advoca ... -gun-club/
This put y'all on my radar.