Re: Let's see some classic .22's.

Here's my tack driver mirco groove rifling 1970 Marlin Model 80A. Original owner. The stock is "nutwood," and I refinished it about five or six years ago with pine tar in the Finnish style. Tasco scope of gnarl.
CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Gills.jpg
My dad's gill-gun - a Savage Model 6 knockoff. He was relatively reticent about guns - well, everything - but best I can tell, it was his first. And only. He introduced it as a bolt-action - it wasn't until many years later I realized that it was a 15 round semiauto. What can I say? He was a hippie.
Last edited by wings on Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

I've got a couple of Winchester Model 72's... one is a 72 and the other is a 72A. Tack drivers both of them. The older one was my grandfather's (my dad chopped the buttstock for me as a kid), and the 72A I bought a couple years ago. I also have a Remington Sportsmaster 512 that I just bought but it's still in waiting period jail.
Crow
Minute Of Average
Attachments
File_001.jpeg

Crow wrote:I've got a couple of Winchester Model 72's... one is a 72 and the other is a 72A. Tack drivers both of them. The older one was my grandfather's (my dad chopped the buttstock for me as a kid), and the 72A I bought a couple years ago. I also have a Remington Sportsmaster 512 that I just bought but it's still in waiting period jail.
Crow
Love the old bolt action. I have a couple but they’re definitely not vintage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sig230 wrote:A 1963 "New Haven" Mossberg carbine made sometime before the move to North Haven in 1963.
251c-05small.jpg
A 1945 Remington 511 "Score Master".
551-800.jpg
A 1967 Savage Springfield 187 'Click Clack'.
187M-05-small.jpg
Was hoping to get this thread going again and y’all didn’t disappoint. Those are spectacular

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk