How to watch shooting at the Tokyo Olympics

I've always missed a lot of Olympic shooting as it seems they just do not show all the contests. So I found out how to stream it. Oh yeah, those air rifles are pretty pricey..

https://www.wfla.com/news/how-to-watch- ... -olympics/ Scroll down a little for the links.

https://www.pyramydair.com/brands/feinw ... 09&pid=150
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

Re: How to watch shooting at the Tokyo Olympics

tonguengroover wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:24 am I think there are some winter cross country skiing/ target shooting in the Olympics.
Biathlon is a fun one to watch if you like both cross country skiing and shooting. Here is the schedule for the Beijing Olympics - obviously the TV schedule will depend on your location - but I believe Peacock is showing everything this year:

Mixed Relay (Feb. 5)
Women's 15km Individual (Feb. 7)
Men's 20km Individual (Feb. 8)
Women's 7.5km Sprint (Feb. 11)
Men's 10km Sprint (Feb. 12)
Women's 10km Pursuit (Feb. 13)
Men's 12.5km Pursuit (Feb. 13)
Men's 4x7.5km Relay (Feb. 15)
Women's 4x6km Relay (Feb. 16)
Men's 15km Mass Start (Feb. 18)
Women's 12.5km Mass Start (Feb.19)

Re: How to watch shooting at the Tokyo Olympics

tonguengroover wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:51 pm I was just watching the Womens 15K individual. Pretty amazing women. Don't mess with them. They will out run you and drop you with their cool .22"s.
As I've gotten older, I find myself more interested in these longer, endurance-style events. Maybe because as I get older, I realize just what an incredible amount of conditioning this has to take...and how far off I am from being able to relate! Though, part of me does want to see this sport performed more similar to how it was probably done in the proverbial "olden days." With an old wooden stock .22 slung over the shoulder with a leather belt.

These firearms really are works of art - but it's almost like modern stock car racing, there isn't much left that connects it to its roots!

All that being said - I'm certainly tuning in!