Re: Protesters planning a rally on Sept. 18th at the Capitol to support Jan 6 defendants in custody

F4FEver wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:31 am
CDFingers wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:57 pm It's all going to fluff now. I mean, we know the AZ audit turned up he lost. His lawyers are laughing stocks. No one wants to go to his rallies anymore. He's kaput. He just ain't laid down yet.

CDFingers
The sooner the better. When don the traitor has a toe tag, a LOT of air will go outta that balloon.
I'd rather see him get life without parole but with excellent health care so he enjoys our hospitality for decades to come. But that's just me.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Re: Protesters planning a rally on Sept. 18th at the Capitol to support Jan 6 defendants in custody

The thought of no pardons, no leniency, no bullshit, no mob lawyers (Rudy, Lin, Sidney, etal) and their messiah again missing in action has apparently curtailed the gutless insurrectionist mob motherfuckers. I'd leave the fence up for a few weeks - just in case. FDT
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.

Wino wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:52 pm The thought of no pardons, no leniency, no bullshit, no mob lawyers (Rudy, Lin, Sidney, etal) and their messiah again missing in action has apparently curtailed the gutless insurrectionist mob motherfuckers. I'd leave the fence up for a few weeks - just in case. FDT
Move the fence to Mar-a-lago when the Orange turd is in residence and forget to put a gate in the fence.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

TrueTexan wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:53 pm
Wino wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:52 pm The thought of no pardons, no leniency, no bullshit, no mob lawyers (Rudy, Lin, Sidney, etal) and their messiah again missing in action has apparently curtailed the gutless insurrectionist mob motherfuckers. I'd leave the fence up for a few weeks - just in case. FDT
Move the fence to Mar-a-lago when the Orange turd is in residence and forget to put a gate in the fence.
No, do it here in NJ while he's still in Bedminster. Then, when NY indicts him, DeSantis won't be able to protect him from extradition, and Phil Murphy will have no inclination to do so.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

CDFingers wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:00 am The stench of epic fail permeates the right. There's nothing they can do to spin it. Everyone saw.

CDFingers
Yup..the press outnumbered the idiot trumpista lemmings..They interviewed some dumb-ass woman..
"the Jan 6 riot was antifa and BLM people.."..not sure what a 'BLM' person looks like. The maga traitors that stormed the Capital looked pretty white and mostly male to me. PLUS..'anitfa and BLM'?? Well, there should be an investigation there GOPathetic..but nope..mccarthy and his ilk would be exposed for their role, before, during and after..

TrueTexan wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:41 am I really can't believe the MTG or Jungle Gym Jordan didn't show up.
I was gonna post "they may be crazy, but they're not stupid" - then realized it doesn't apply to theses two nut bags.
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.

CDFingers wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:57 pm It's all going to fluff now. I mean, we know the AZ audit turned up he lost. His lawyers are laughing stocks. No one wants to go to his rallies anymore. He's kaput. He just ain't laid down yet.

CDFingers
Lessee...Jan 6th insurrection a bust..many arrested.
AZ 'recount' a joke..whatever happened to that?
Pillow guy cyber symposium-a joke..SCOTUS didn't vote 9-0..amazing
September 18th 'rally'..trumpista lemmings outnumbered by the press..
I really can't believe the MTG or Jungle Gym Jordan didn't show up.
Or creepy Gaetz, Bo-Bo Boebert, Gohmert, brooks..lots of traitors passed..surprising. Not even any of trump's inbred children
Last edited by F4FEver on Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Trump didn't go near the protest, but Matt Braynard who worked on his campaign organized it. If Trump was really against it, he could have pressured Braynard and others to close it down but he didn't. MTG and Madison Cawthorn backed out of speaking at the event and the Proudboys and Oathkeepers said they wouldn't attend. Different president in the WH controlling law enforcement and the National Guard.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

FrontSight wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:43 am I think they ginned up the "false flag" or "trap" thing just to cover the fact that no one was going to show up anyhow.
Very much so. By ginning up the False flag they can have it both ways. If a bunch of protesters show up great success if not it in't our fault it is because the libtard government was going to hold us and send us to detention camps.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,