Re: Handguns you would like to see produced

UncleJon wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:42 pm Been thinking about this lately. Imagine the Keltec P32 or Ruger LCP in 25acp but thinner, an inch shorter in length, and an inch shorter in height with a one finger grip(like a Baby Browning) but it comes with a second magazine that is extended to hold more rounds and fit one more finger.
Very low recoil, super light, super easy to conceal, and center fire reliability. If it was reliable and not junk I think it would sell pretty well.
Or just get a Beretta Model 1919.
My Beretta 1919 likely made in 1921.
My Beretta 1919 likely made in 1921.
To be vintage it must be older than me!
The next gun I buy will be the next to last gun I ever buy. PROMISE!
jim

I would like to see S&W Performance Center make a 6-8 inch, 6 shot 454 Casul. The 460 is too big and heavy, the Casul is the largest revolver that still seems like a revolver to me.

The Ruger Super Redhawk is the size I want, just something with a smoother action and the S&W would probably weigh less.
Old School
The best upgrade for you firearm is always instruction and practice.

Not that it's not made but some more similar options along the lines of the Desert Eagle Mark XIX .357 mag. Not that I wouldn't want an Eagle but they are a little large and would have to carry it around in my man bag.

Here's a review. https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/gun-r ... 57-magnum/
https://palmettostatearmory.com/magnum- ... 57imb.html
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

Granpa had a .25 semi auto, like 5 shot he gave to me. He carried it back in Chester Pa. I couldn't hit the side of a old car with it ten feet away. lol I'm sure it was me but I know it was no Berretta.
I was reading about the James Bond guns and how Ian Flemming got the name Boothryod for the armorer guy in Dr. No. He called the Berretta - nice and light, for a womans hand bag.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

featureless wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:07 pm Still waiting for an LCP with a better trigger, usable sights and .32ACP. could be a while, even if we didn't have a roster. :)
LCP or LCP 2? The LCP 2 in 22lr has usable sites but I don’t find it to be very comfortable to shoot because of the grip shape, the original LCP grip looks more round and ergonomical but I’ve never held one and don’t like 380s that small and light.

curiocarrier wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:30 pm I haven't found an 81 yet, though I'm picky with double stack since, you know, tiny hands. I love the .32 though, so always looking for new ones. I've got the Beretta 70, a few Eibars including a French issued Ruby from WW1, CZ70, and a Franz Stock that I need to fix the magazine on. They are all fine in my h and, but I can see why someone with bigger hands would have an issue.
last time I was there (two months ago) RGuns in Carpentersville, IL still had a few 81BB's on hand, $295.00
Not on their website, you have to call...