Re: .22 Variety Pack

Walked over to the ammo cabinets when I was at Wally World this morning, there wasn't any ammo. This store has undergone a major renovation, everything is moved around which is frustrating. Asked one of the staff and she checked and couldn't find it. One of the supervisors walked by and said that store no longer stocks ammunition or tobacco products. Ironically their liquor section has gotten much bigger during the renovation.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

highdesert wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:56 pm Walked over to the ammo cabinets when I was at Wally World this morning, there wasn't any ammo. This store has undergone a major renovation, everything is moved around which is frustrating. Asked one of the staff and she checked and couldn't find it. One of the supervisors walked by and said that store no longer stocks ammunition or tobacco products. Ironically their liquor section has gotten much bigger during the renovation.
Whaaat? Thats gonna hurt some people that only have WW as a resource for ammo. I've been tempted to check the one near me but I just can't get myself in there much. Have to feel really motivated.

Similarly I went into Dicks last week, headed back to the guns n ammo dept. Completely gone! Not even any safes or gun accessories. I was befuddled.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

Walmart and Big 5 here in California require either a "Real ID" (impossible to get during Covid with the DMVs basically closed) or you have to bring your passport or birth certificate (NOT a copy) to the store to buy ammo.
It's crazy.
Managed to find a 300 box of .22lr at the LGC the other day for 49 bucks... pretty pricey, but it made the kids happy.
-Crow
Minute Of Average

Crow wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:12 am Walmart and Big 5 here in California require either a "Real ID" (impossible to get during Covid with the DMVs basically closed) or you have to bring your passport or birth certificate (NOT a copy) to the store to buy ammo.

It's crazy.

Managed to find a 300 box of .22lr at the LGC the other day for 49 bucks... pretty pricey, but it made the kids happy.

-Crow
Wow, $49.00 for a box of 300 is highway robbery. Worth it for the kids.

The staff member I originally talked to at WW was surprised, she has guns and we both agreed Wally World was the cheapest place in town for ammo. I bought quite a few boxes of the Value Pack years back when they were $19.00 for a box for 700+ rounds, still have a lot.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan