Re: Greetings to all new forum members!

Bacchus wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:29 pm How come the class of trolls we get never improves? They're always so low-grade.
Not paying attention in school and low grades is my guess resulting in a complete inability to form intelligent arguments. Unfortunately it is a downhill spiral, limited opportunities and growing anger lashing out at others for their own failings, typical. Sad way to go through life. Message; grow up, take responsibility, get an education, get a job and make a meaningful life instead of wallowing in the gutter in misery.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

Re: Greetings to all new forum members!

sikacz wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:18 am
Bacchus wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:29 pm How come the class of trolls we get never improves? They're always so low-grade.
Not paying attention in school and low grades is my guess resulting in a complete inability to form intelligent arguments. Unfortunately it is a downhill spiral, limited opportunities and growing anger lashing out at others for their own failings, typical. Sad way to go through life. Message; grow up, take responsibility, get an education, get a job and make a meaningful life instead of wallowing in the gutter in misery.
:love: :yes:
"I am not a number, I am a free man!" - Number Six