Re: Greetings to all new forum members!

Bacchus wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:29 pm How come the class of trolls we get never improves? They're always so low-grade.
Not paying attention in school and low grades is my guess resulting in a complete inability to form intelligent arguments. Unfortunately it is a downhill spiral, limited opportunities and growing anger lashing out at others for their own failings, typical. Sad way to go through life. Message; grow up, take responsibility, get an education, get a job and make a meaningful life instead of wallowing in the gutter in misery.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

sikacz wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:18 am
Bacchus wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:29 pm How come the class of trolls we get never improves? They're always so low-grade.
Not paying attention in school and low grades is my guess resulting in a complete inability to form intelligent arguments. Unfortunately it is a downhill spiral, limited opportunities and growing anger lashing out at others for their own failings, typical. Sad way to go through life. Message; grow up, take responsibility, get an education, get a job and make a meaningful life instead of wallowing in the gutter in misery.
:love: :yes:
"I am not a number, I am a free man!" - Number Six

tonguengroover wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:43 pm
Bordertime wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:19 pm Hello, I'm new here, just registered yesterday. This may be a stupid question but how do I start my own forum post? So far the only option I see is to reply to other posts. Hope someone can help me out, thanks.
From the Board Index page.
Welsome.
Thank you for responding. Is there something I need to click on in order to start making a new post?

Bordertime wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:49 pm
tonguengroover wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:43 pm
Bordertime wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:19 pm Hello, I'm new here, just registered yesterday. This may be a stupid question but how do I start my own forum post? So far the only option I see is to reply to other posts. Hope someone can help me out, thanks.
From the Board Index page.
Welsome.
Thank you for responding. Is there something I need to click on in order to start making a new post?
Contact an admin. Perhaps a minimum post requirement before starting threads. Could be a spam prevention thing.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

We've had a number of trolls lately. As I understand it, new members are blocked from making posts for a few days.
And welcome to our group.
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle