Boise State Professor: Keep Women Out of Medicine, Engineering, and Law

A political-science professor at one of Idaho’s top universities has sparked outrage after openly calling for women to be kept out of engineering, medical school, and law so that they can instead focus on “feminine goals” such as “homemaking and having children.”
“Young men must be respectable and responsible to inspire young women to be secure with feminine goals of homemaking and having children,” he told the crowd. “Every effort must be made not to recruit women into engineering, but rather to recruit and demand more of men who become engineers. Ditto for med school, and the law, and every trade,” he said.

He also expressed nostalgia for the time when “women used to have many children when the odds of dying in childbirth were actually very high,” apparently lamenting the availability of birth control.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/boise-state- ... 12395.html

Of course he works for a prominent Republican... Where do they find these fucking dinosaurs, and how do they end up as professors of Universities?
“I think there’s a right-wing conspiracy to promote the idea of a left-wing conspiracy”

Re: Boise State Professor: Keep Women Out of Medicine, Engineering, and Law

He is in Idaho and from what my Sister-In Law, that lives in Northern Utah says Idaho makes Utah look very liberal. Almost any other State University in other states would have females calling for him to be drawn and quartered.

I sent the link to my niece that is in college- Pre Law, she was not pleased to say the least. I may also send it to her mother, and my other SIL along with my wife all three have PhDs in science.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

geno wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:27 pm
FrontSight wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:02 pm My son is shopping graduate schools. We'll just scratch that one off the list.
I wouldn't if he's after a masters in "doomsday prepping" or " bunker fortification". And they lead the way in "Flat Earth Studies"!
They have Mountains so no Flat Earth Studies. For Flat Earth Studies you have to go to University of Nebraska or University of Kansas.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

https://www.facebook.com/EastIdahoNews/ ... 104731725/

"East Idaho News
November 17, 2019 ·
The flat-Earth movement appears to be growing nationwide, despite overwhelming proof that the Earth is in fact round.

Do we have any flat Earthers in eastern Idaho?"

The answer; Of course.

It's a shame really, it's a beautiful state scenery wise.
"it's a goddamn impossible way of life"
"And so it goes"

Boise State is the largest public university in ID, I've taken one of two online classes from there and the professors I had were mainstream and non-political. Had an employee who was black and her daughter did graduate work at BSU and enjoyed it, she did her undergraduate at Utah State and also enjoyed it. Boise is the largest city in ID and the state capital.

I suspect Yenor is tolerated because he has political connections in ID state government. He got his PhD at Loyola University Chicago which isn't right wing. He is a neaderthal.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan