Trump wants to debate the left on the election...

And something tells me the left will be dumb enough to accommodate him. That would be a MASSIVE mistake. After the last debates we all know he won't debate; he will only berate.

Biden seriously needs to circle the wagon, if you debate Trump; you're fucking out; no one debate him! Keep painting him as lunatic fringe, never engage directly with him, or his sycophant minions.
“I think there’s a right-wing conspiracy to promote the idea of a left-wing conspiracy”

Re: Trump wants to debate the left on the election...

Republicans don't debate. They have learned to NEVER EVER EVER stop talking, always louder than their opponent. NEVER let your opponent get his/her message out, and even when you are FORCED to shut up to let them speak, interrupt and NEVER STOP TALKING!

"Debate" means to them means NEVER let your idiocies be challenged and never let a Dem explain their policies.

Oh, and lie, lie, lie, the more outrageous and absurd the better!
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Right now Trump is only seen at rallies, he's banned from Twitter and Facebook. A debate gives him a stage which he craves and the adulation of his followers, not sure it would be an equal win-win for the left. It's not about changing anyone's mind, minds are already set in concrete.

We're so divided in this country, it's like we're people from two different planets.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

highdesert wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:38 am Right now Trump is only seen at rallies, he's banned from Twitter and Facebook. A debate gives him a stage which he craves and the adulation of his followers, not sure it would be an equal win-win for the left. It's not about changing anyone's mind, minds are already set in concrete.

We're so divided in this country, it's like we're people from two different planets.
I have yet to see ANY convincing argument that there is any scenario where the left comes out ahead in a Trump debate. He's not rational, he won't play by anyone's rules, he respects no human being who doesn't fawn over him 24/7, and you have to do deep, painful research just to fine on nugget of truth in anything he says. Fuck him and the horse he rode in on.
“I think there’s a right-wing conspiracy to promote the idea of a left-wing conspiracy”

The MSM freaking LOVES Trump. He sells a LOT of copy, which is precisely the problem. The more his name makes the news, the more it benefits him. They can't stop themselves... News media in the US is about selling outrage, and he's the most outrageous SOB out there.
The reporting is completely irresponsible.

FrontSight wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:42 pm The MSM freaking LOVES Trump. He sells a LOT of copy, which is precisely the problem. The more his name makes the news, the more it benefits him. They can't stop themselves... News media in the US is about selling outrage, and he's the most outrageous SOB out there.
The reporting is completely irresponsible.
Has been this way even before the days of Hearst and the yellow press. If it bleeds it leads. The difference now is there is faster communications and more accessible outlets, with absolutely no constraints.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,