Hello from San Antonio!

Greetings all!

I'm new to the forums, new-ish to Texas (originally from Baltimore, MD), and new-ish to firearms. I've had a hunting shotgun since I was 12, I'm currently active duty military (but in a career field that does not require qualifications often, so I'm not proficient by any means. I've only shot a handful of times over the course of my career but I do know how to safely handle a weapon), and then last December, a firearms enthusiast buddy talked me into getting a Springfield Armory Hellcat that I've had a blast shooting/familiarizing myself with.

So, I'm here to learn, hang, meet other people and chat! I'm excited for the level of knowledge in these forums, and I'm also stoked to see that Texas has a LGC chapter!

Happy to be here!

Re: Hello from San Antonio!

CDFingers wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:12 pm What kind of hot sauce does a Baltimore gun person make in Texas? Inquiring minds want to know. Shooting stuff remains fun, even in California.

CDFingers
I regret to inform you that I do not make hot sauce, and that was actually an inebriated Google search I did when we first moved to SATX. Idk why I used "purveyor" instead of something normal like "Hot Sauce shops San Antonio", but my husband teased me about it like "Wtf, nerd", and here we are.

I will say for those who live here: Pepper Palace is lit.

And yes, I'll bet shooting stuff is fun no matter where you're at! I love me some San Diego, and I'm hoping the powers that be will lend me orders there sometime 🤞.

An inebriated google search. I've done that, man.

In college I went to this place called Hey, Juan Burritos. They had four levels of hot sauce: mild, medium, hot, and Death Paste. I did the latter only once.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Howdy and welcome from Houston! Texas Chapters should be getting more active in the fall. Our regional chapter chief for your area usually hangs more on our discord channel, but events are usually posted there here and on FB.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.