Re: Pence is running.

cooper wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:14 pm The Guardian used this picture for the story. Reminds me of Dukakis riding the tank. These guys need a teenage daughter to tell them when they're being "cringey." I've got one, and she never misses her chance. LOL.

MikePenceHog.jpg
LoL. You’re likely right on the teenage daughter. Pence’s image is pretty vanilla boring can’t really blame them for trying.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

Pence is running.

sikacz wrote:
cooper wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:14 pm The Guardian used this picture for the story. Reminds me of Dukakis riding the tank. These guys need a teenage daughter to tell them when they're being "cringey." I've got one, and she never misses her chance. LOL.

MikePenceHog.jpg
LoL. You’re likely right on the teenage daughter. Pence’s image is pretty vanilla boring can’t really blame them for trying.
Mines always telling me that only I think my dad jokes are funny …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by INVICTVS138 on Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trump picked Pence because he needed the evangelical vote, Trump was worried after the Access Hollywood tape. Pence also had political experience as a congressman and governor of Indiana, Trump had zero. Chris Christie is expected to announce this week. If I had to vote Republican, Christie or Asa Hutchinson would be much more palatable.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

If I HAD to vote republican - I wouldn't vote ! My conscience and self esteem would suffer severe permanent damage. :sarcasm:
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.

INVICTVS138 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:25 pm Is his campaign slogan: “Hang Mike Pence!” ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't wait for the orange turd to now slam Pence...All these 'disloyal' people. I'd like to think trump would get the picture, that these people think he's a lying loser but..he won't, trump isn't very smart.
Pence vs. Trump vs. Desantis
AND Christie And Hutchinson and........trump has to know he can't get elected with just his batshit crazy base...
If I HAD to vote republican - I wouldn't vote ! My conscience and self esteem would suffer severe permanent damage.
I think a lot of GOP are there. They would never vote for any Dem, but won't for trump either..

In polling, Trump is way out ahead. Like double digit lead over DeSantis and Pence so far. Long way to go yet but I'm pretty sure Trump will win the Republican nomination, get beat (again) and then we'll see another shit show about stolen elections/it's all rigged unless somehow Trump ends up in The Pokey between now and The Primaries.

Which isn't likely to happen.

VooDoo
Tyrants disarm the people they intend to oppress.

I am sworn to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

VodoundaVinci wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:49 am In polling, Trump is way out ahead. Like double digit lead over DeSantis and Pence so far. Long way to go yet but I'm pretty sure Trump will win the Republican nomination, get beat (again) and then we'll see another shit show about stolen elections/it's all rigged unless somehow Trump ends up in The Pokey between now and The Primaries.

VooDoo
Agreed. I'm guessing he will get the nomination and lose the general. Again. Then, oh my. We might think Jan 6 was mild compared to what comes next. Hoping the fascists get bored or distracted between now and then so there's no trouble. But fascists like to do fascism, so we'll see. If, my god, he wins the general election, buckle up.

I think if we get another 4 years of Trump we could come to the end of Democratic Process as we know it in America. He'll pardon all those Yah Hoos in Prison for January 6th and assign them to his staff and cabinet. His next attempted Coup will be much better planned and executed. I can't see him getting re elected.

Really I can't imagine another 4 years of Trump. This failed Republic could tailspin into The End instead of decline over the next 30 - 50 years in my opinion.

VooDoo

I am sworn to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

A lot can happen between now and November 2024. The legal actions against him could result in convictions and the evidence could sway Republicans, but these prosecutions could also backfire against Democrats. There could be other leaks about Trump that could sour Republicans on him and dash his polling numbers. Biden could have some major health problems that throws him out of the race and Harris would be challenged if she decides to run. We just don't know what's ahead, but at this time it looks like another Biden vs Trump.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

The Rumor is that the DOJ might indict Trump on the retained documents deal.....then there's the Seditious Conspiracy case. Yeah. It's gonna be an interesting journey watching Trump and Co. wiggle and lie and deceive. No idea how many Republicans will decide to become Never Trumpers but with the only other choice being Biden?

I'd like at least one more election in my Lifetime where I actually have a candidate I want to see in office. Other than here locally for Animal Control Officer I mean.

VooDoo

cooper wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:55 am
VodoundaVinci wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:49 am In polling, Trump is way out ahead. Like double digit lead over DeSantis and Pence so far. Long way to go yet but I'm pretty sure Trump will win the Republican nomination, get beat (again) and then we'll see another shit show about stolen elections/it's all rigged unless somehow Trump ends up in The Pokey between now and The Primaries.

VooDoo
Agreed. I'm guessing he will get the nomination and lose the general. Again. Then, oh my. We might think Jan 6 was mild compared to what comes next. Hoping the fascists get bored or distracted between now and then so there's no trouble. But fascists like to do fascism, so we'll see. If, my god, he wins the general election, buckle up.
trump has just recently called on his minions to 'FIGHT', if he is indicted. Just like he did in his J6 insurrection. We'll see how they respond this time. I don't think they will, considering how many were arrested last time..He called for a protest when he was arrested in NYC..the press outnumbered his 'crew'.

Surprising to me that one choice is somebody who planed, paid for and then instigated a violent insurrection against the US government. The last of 5 coordinated attempts to overturn, make void, a free and fair election. And the orange turd is still a possibility. PLUS all the other candidates, even deSatan, are essentially 'never trumpers', who receive the scorn of the old fat, orange one.

Ya may not like President Biden but trump is a dangerous liar..his 'degree' of bad is far worse and far more dangerous to the republic than any Dem.

F4FEver wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:34 am Surprising to me that one choice is somebody who planed, paid for and then instigated a violent insurrection against the US government. The last of 5 coordinated attempts to overturn, make void, a free and fair election. And the orange turd is still a possibility. PLUS all the other candidates, even deSatan, are essentially 'never trumpers', who receive the scorn of the old fat, orange one.

Ya may not like President Biden but trump is a dangerous liar..his 'degree' of bad is far worse and far more dangerous to the republic than any Dem.
Last night I was telling the wife I still don't understand how honest rural religious country folk would vote for such a lying cheatin scumbag like Trump. And she said something to me that is so true, "He gives them the voice to be racist fucks".
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”