California Sub-Chapter

Ok, I went through the new member intro threads and pulled everyone I saw from California into it from the last 6 months or so. If I missed you please PM me and I'll get you added. Temporarily making this a sticky so folks will see it for the next month or so.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

Re: California Sub-Chapter

shinzen wrote:Ok, I went through the new member intro threads and pulled everyone I saw from California into it from the last 6 months or so. If I missed you please PM me and I'll get you added. Temporarily making this a sticky so folks will see it for the next month or so.
I thought I have been adding folks as i see them appear, but maybe I'm not clicking the right button or something...
Bleeding Heart Liberal with Second Amendment Benefits.

bigstones wrote:We need to keep those gloating Texans out of our sub forum.
Everybody's always picking on us.
I dearly love the state of Texas, but I consider that a harmless perversion on my part, and discuss it only with consenting adults. --Molly Ivins

if they give you lined paper, write sideways.--Juan Ramon Jimenez

sikacz wrote:
shinzen wrote:That cannot be unseen Larch. Bad Texan! No BBQ for you!
:roflmao: We had some BBQ last Sunday after our shoot meet so Larch is tanked up and ready for more bad! :whistle:
We had a BBQ last weekend too...

There isn't anything that some folks won't try to deep fry.
Bleeding Heart Liberal with Second Amendment Benefits.

drigeba wrote:
There isn't anything that some folks won't try to deep fry.
During summer we do deep-fried sno-cones, another Texas delicacy.
I dearly love the state of Texas, but I consider that a harmless perversion on my part, and discuss it only with consenting adults. --Molly Ivins

if they give you lined paper, write sideways.--Juan Ramon Jimenez

VivaLiberales wrote:I joined not to long ago. New member from Orland California, please add me thanks!
I'm in Chico. Sweet. We should shoot some time.

CDFingers

There are things we can replace, and others we cannot.
Time has come to weigh those things--this space is getting hot. You know this space is getting hot.