California Sub-Chapter

Ok, I went through the new member intro threads and pulled everyone I saw from California into it from the last 6 months or so. If I missed you please PM me and I'll get you added. Temporarily making this a sticky so folks will see it for the next month or so.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

Re: California Sub-Chapter

shinzen wrote:Ok, I went through the new member intro threads and pulled everyone I saw from California into it from the last 6 months or so. If I missed you please PM me and I'll get you added. Temporarily making this a sticky so folks will see it for the next month or so.
I thought I have been adding folks as i see them appear, but maybe I'm not clicking the right button or something...
Bleeding Heart Liberal with Second Amendment Benefits.

bigstones wrote:We need to keep those gloating Texans out of our sub forum.
Everybody's always picking on us.
I dearly love the state of Texas, but I consider that a harmless perversion on my part, and discuss it only with consenting adults. --Molly Ivins

if they give you lined paper, write sideways.--Juan Ramon Jimenez

sikacz wrote:
shinzen wrote:That cannot be unseen Larch. Bad Texan! No BBQ for you!
:roflmao: We had some BBQ last Sunday after our shoot meet so Larch is tanked up and ready for more bad! :whistle:
We had a BBQ last weekend too...

There isn't anything that some folks won't try to deep fry.
Bleeding Heart Liberal with Second Amendment Benefits.

drigeba wrote:
There isn't anything that some folks won't try to deep fry.
During summer we do deep-fried sno-cones, another Texas delicacy.
I dearly love the state of Texas, but I consider that a harmless perversion on my part, and discuss it only with consenting adults. --Molly Ivins

if they give you lined paper, write sideways.--Juan Ramon Jimenez