not really sure where to put this, so here will do.

was standing by my front door in the hall and happened to look out, and there, across the street by the little ATM building at the edge of the parking lot, stood a man facing the wall, feet apart, hands in front of him, and i thought "wtf, he's peeing on the wall". and sure enough after half a minute he did the shake thing and the furtive look left and right, and as he turned around he zipped. and i thought "wtf, that guy just stood out in plain sight and peed on the wall". too bad i didn't have my camera, huh? but still, wtf?
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

Re: not really sure where to put this, so here will do.

lurker wrote:was standing by my front door in the hall and happened to look out, and there, across the street by the little ATM building at the edge of the parking lot, stood a man facing the wall, feet apart, hands in front of him, and i thought "wtf, he's peeing on the wall". and sure enough after half a minute he did the shake thing and the furtive look left and right, and as he turned around he zipped. and i thought "wtf, that guy just stood out in plain sight and peed on the wall". too bad i didn't have my camera, huh? but still, wtf?
Probably figured nobody's gonna get close enough to meaningfully confront him about it, so why not?

lurker wrote:
kronkmusic wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:28 pm Probably figured nobody's gonna get close enough to meaningfully confront him about it, so why not?
i certainly wasn't going barge up and laugh and point, but i did step outside and stare fixedly. i don't think he noticed.
He probably didn't want to be rude, your eyes are quite crooked and he didn't want to look like he was staring back. Also your face is yellow and you blink too much.

kronkmusic wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:37 pm
lurker wrote:
kronkmusic wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:28 pm Probably figured nobody's gonna get close enough to meaningfully confront him about it, so why not?
i certainly wasn't going barge up and laugh and point, but i did step outside and stare fixedly. i don't think he noticed.
He probably didn't want to be rude, your eyes are quite crooked and he didn't want to look like he was staring back. Also your face is yellow and you blink too much.
i see you've met my chinese twin brother, jack elam?

lurker wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:33 am
eelj wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:30 am In scandinavian countries Lurker would be considered the rude weird party here. I know in Norway they just don't stare at each other.

In fact when they pull over along side a road and relieve themselves most of them don't even bother to turn their backs.
oh, so now I'm the sick pervert exposing himself in public!
If you wish to interpret my post that way go for it. I simply pointed out that in many parts of the world people have different view points on human behavior.

eelj wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:08 am If you wish to interpret my post that way go for it. I simply pointed out that in many parts of the world people have different view points on human behavior.
i have no quarrel with you. if norwegians are happy with how they do things in norway, good for them. cultural relativism i think they call it. if they want to eat bats in china, that's ok too. we had a couple of norwegian foreign exchange students 20 years ago and i don't recall ever seeing one of them pee in public or in private.

so tired.