Handguns you would like to see produced

Tell us all the details. I’ll go first.

-A shrunk down Ruger LCR in a 5 shot 32acp, 5 shot 32 long wadcutter/32s&w, and 7 shot 22lr.

-An even more shrunk down LCR with a 1 finger grip in 3 or 5 shot 25acp that doesn’t require moonclips.

-A shrunk down Keltec P32 in 25acp and 22lr

-A Seecamp LWS 22lr

-A Seecamp LWS 25 with sights and mags that work

-A shrunk down Doubletap Defense derringer in 38 special, 32acp, and 32 H&R mag

-An even smaller Doubletap Defense derringer in 22lr and 25acp

-10 shot revolvers in 327 mag from Ruger and Smith

-more revolvers in 327 mag and 32H&R mag

-medium and full size locked breech semis in 32acp

-more medium and full size locked breech semis in 380

:smart:

Re: Handguns you would like to see produced

I'd buy a 10 shot 32 mag from S&W.

I'd love a S&W 22 mag trail gun with a 7" barrel and either scandium or aluminum frame and a titanium cylinder. 8 shot.

A S&W 627, 8-shot 357 carbine, akin to a cross between their performance center revolver and a Taurus Circuit Judge.

I'd like a 6" barrel for my PMR30 and an improved safety.

I'm sure there are others I'll think of.

"Person, woman, man, camera, TV."

DamnYankee wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:12 pm 1. Anything from TinkerPearce. But especially that little S&W .32 DA top break revolver.
2. $200 LCR in .327. (Sorry but I’m cheap)
1. Who is that?
I completely forgot to mention a new and improved yet all steel and classic looking series of top breaks by Smith in 22lr, 32acp, and 32 S&W/long wadcutter(keep the cylinder short)

2. I wish! Paid $500 new for mine and that’s about the best deal I’ve ever seen on them, worth every penny, fantastic revolver, just wish I was a better shot with it but DA is what it is.

A micro double stack .380, basically a SIG P365 in .380. The name is... wait for it... SIG P380 *rimshot*.

The pistol would be much softer shooting than the P365, which increases controllability and potential accuracy. The recoil spring can also be made lighter, which helps people with reduced hand strength. The study by Greg Ellifritz shows that the “stopping power” of .380 is adequate. If it hits vital organs it will do the job.
Glad that federal government is boring again.

Stiff wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:45 pm A micro double stack .380, basically a SIG P365 in .380. The name is... wait for it... SIG P380 *rimshot*.

The pistol would be much softer shooting than the P365, which increases controllability and potential accuracy. The recoil spring can also be made lighter, which helps people with reduced hand strength. The study by Greg Ellifritz shows that the “stopping power” of .380 is adequate. If it hits vital organs it will do the job.
I fully agree. Even with a full sized pistol I’d rather it be in 380 over 9.

UncleJon wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:25 pm
DamnYankee wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:12 pm 1. Anything from TinkerPearce. But especially that little S&W .32 DA top break revolver.
2. $200 LCR in .327. (Sorry but I’m cheap)
1. Who is that?
I completely forgot to mention a new and improved yet all steel and classic looking series of top breaks by Smith in 22lr, 32acp, and 32 S&W/long wadcutter(keep the cylinder short)

2. I wish! Paid $500 new for mine and that’s about the best deal I’ve ever seen on them, worth every penny, fantastic revolver, just wish I was a better shot with it but DA is what it is.
Tinker is a gunsmith and sword maker. Does beautiful work. Oh and an author.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.