Re: Marlin tube-fed rimfire bolt guns?

It isn't bolt action but it is a Marlin M1-99 Tube fed 22LR.
Marlin M1 99.jpeg
My Dad bought it for me in 1967. Unfortunately I can't shot it at a range because the Bolt can't be looked in the open position. Later models did have the bolt locking open.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Your range does not allow the use of those plastic chamber flags to show the gun is unloaded and safe from a distance?
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Bisbee wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:38 am Your range does not allow the use of those plastic chamber flags to show the gun is unloaded and safe from a distance?
They probably do allow that. I just haven't shot it in decades. If I shoot 22s It is my Ruger Mark III.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,