Re: Let's see some classic .22's.

Here's my tack driver mirco groove rifling 1970 Marlin Model 80A. Original owner. The stock is "nutwood," and I refinished it about five or six years ago with pine tar in the Finnish style. Tasco scope of gnarl.
CDFingers

Baio, Baio, tell me how can this be?
You arrest the girls for turning tricks, but you're scared of Staggerlee

Gills.jpg
My dad's gill-gun - a Savage Model 6 knockoff. He was relatively reticent about guns - well, everything - but best I can tell, it was his first. And only. He introduced it as a bolt-action - it wasn't until many years later I realized that it was a 15 round semiauto. What can I say? He was a hippie.
Last edited by wings on Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

I've got a couple of Winchester Model 72's... one is a 72 and the other is a 72A. Tack drivers both of them. The older one was my grandfather's (my dad chopped the buttstock for me as a kid), and the 72A I bought a couple years ago. I also have a Remington Sportsmaster 512 that I just bought but it's still in waiting period jail.
Crow
Minute Of Average
Attachments
File_001.jpeg

Crow wrote:I've got a couple of Winchester Model 72's... one is a 72 and the other is a 72A. Tack drivers both of them. The older one was my grandfather's (my dad chopped the buttstock for me as a kid), and the 72A I bought a couple years ago. I also have a Remington Sportsmaster 512 that I just bought but it's still in waiting period jail.
Crow
Love the old bolt action. I have a couple but they’re definitely not vintage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sig230 wrote:A 1963 "New Haven" Mossberg carbine made sometime before the move to North Haven in 1963.
251c-05small.jpg
A 1945 Remington 511 "Score Master".
551-800.jpg
A 1967 Savage Springfield 187 'Click Clack'.
187M-05-small.jpg
Was hoping to get this thread going again and y’all didn’t disappoint. Those are spectacular

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk