New LGC Member from the DFW TX area

Hi all,

Just joined LGC, so I’m exploring the site, forum etc.

I’m a shotgunner — a Mossberg 590 Tactical. In addition to home defense, I’m learning how to kill clay pigeons. Took my course this past weekend, and used a box of shells shooting a lot of air.

I need practice, so anyone who likes Elm Fork’s range, I’m happy to meet up and press the practice clay button if you’ll do the same for me.

Eric

Re: New LGC Member from the DFW TX area

Howdy From Houston!

I too like to battle the infernal Clay Pidgeon Infestation. However, the summer heat and humidity renders this activity to a more temperate season.
I have a Beretta A300 with which I have become pretty proficient. However I can't wait to try out this monstrosity.
JTS 12 Gauge.jpg
Never confuse knowledge with intelligence.

What did clay pigeons ever do you? They don't crap on your stuff. They don't raid your vegetable garden. They don't even make noise!

Just kidding! Welcome from NJ, the Jug Handle State,
"The upper class: keeps all of the money, pays none of the taxes. The middle class: pays all of the taxes, does all of the work. The poor are there...just to scare the shit out of the middle class."--George Carlin

wings wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:32 pm YT, did you miss the 5G update? :D

They're flying saucers, man. There are like, documentaries and stuff!
Oh shit! I didn't know! Thank God that QAnon could tell us! Blast those little mofos!!!! :shoot2:
"The upper class: keeps all of the money, pays none of the taxes. The middle class: pays all of the taxes, does all of the work. The poor are there...just to scare the shit out of the middle class."--George Carlin

YankeeTarheel wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:37 pm
wings wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:32 pm YT, did you miss the 5G update? :D

They're flying saucers, man. There are like, documentaries and stuff!
Oh shit! I didn't know! Thank God that QAnon could tell us! Blast those little mofos!!!! :shoot2:
Now that's an emoji I never knew we had. And perfect for the forum. Nice. : shoot2 : without the spaces, in case you were wondering. : shoot : gives you this :D :shoot: