Re: New Member from CA

Well howdy and welcome from Houston! Tell us what you like to shoot or if you like pets! LoL. I had a cat that used to like to sit on the table when I cleaned my guns. She was my inspector! LoL. Again welcome!

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

GManSD wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 12:10 pm Rooted in San Diego and new to the club. Looks like the SoCal forum in invitation only. Can anyone direct me on how to apply?
Ah. Go to the New Members forum and give a bit of an introduction. Then make a total of ten posts--we all like gun pics--and you'll get messaging capabilities and so on. San Diego: desalination! Expensive now but welcome in September.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

GManSD wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 12:10 pm Rooted in San Diego and new to the club. Looks like the SoCal forum in invitation only. Can anyone direct me on how to apply?
Hi and welcome! The chapter forums are only available to paid members. If you officially join the LGC, send a message to me with your ID number and I'll get you squared away.
106+ recreational uses of firearms
1 defensive use
0 people injured
0 people killed