DarkMAGA

I don't always agree with him, but I often do, and find times that I don't to be thought-provoking. I watch a lot of the videos put out by Beau of the Fifth Column.

In a video released today (20 May, 2022), he talks about the far-right jerk Madison Cawthorn, and his championing of the concept DarkMAGA, and how news reports dismiss the expression or downplay its significance.

But then Beau goes back to a Newsweek article of April to see what DarkMAGA might mean to Cawthorn, and, well, it's another term for full-throated fascism.

If you are wondering what you would have done in Italy during the rise to power of Mussolini, well...

Beau's video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBp5wji8f3Y

The Newsweek article:

https://www.newsweek.com/dark-maga-dona ... 24-1697855
Eventually I'll figure out this signature thing and decide what I want to put here.

Re: DarkMAGA

The MAGAs will never accept the term Dark MAGA. They will demand it to be changed to White MAGA or Superior MAGA. But they will never want to be called Dark. :sarcasm:
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Funny but it all suspiciously sounds like a ‘70s Blaxploitation flick, as if unconsciously compensating for some self-perceived sense of deficiency, physical or otherwise?
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

If Dark maga makes them cringe with embarrassment, then Dark maga it shall be. Saw Beau. Madison should stay the heck away from him.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack