THE FOOTBALL on J6

Ya know what people are missing here with the questioning is this;
Where the fuck was Pences nuke football on j6?
If you look at the video of Pence and team headed down the stair case you csn see a SS guy carrying a suitcase.
I would say the football came close to getting taken.
Was there a special ops team after Pence?
Yes!
Was there another russian special ops team seeking the football?
Maybe. Thats what not being talked about.
Least not on the normal interwebs.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

Re: THE FOOTBALL on J6

If opened, a command signal, or "watch" alert, would then be issued to the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The Chiefs would be well aware of the case's opening, and would know (judging by unfolding events) that launch protocol had been compromised. Whatever contents/codes are in that case would be invalidated, and without concurrence, a launch would not be authorized (theoretically).

I'd be more worried about Donald's football. One reason the Secret Service didn't want him strolling down Pennsylvania.

Not conversant with particulars, but the POTUS football is the only one in play most of the time. The VP does not have launch authority until the President has been confirmed to be out of the game.

I'm pretty aware of the safety precautions that goes with the footballs.
Certainly if fallen into the wrong hands some secrets could be compromised. And I certainly do not trust any insurrectionist radicals with one. They'd prolly sell it to Putin.

Good ole Bill used to forget his codes all the time and would write them down on a scrap piece of paper and put them in his pockets. Eventually he would lose those cus he couldn't keep his pants on.
That freaked the Fuuuu outa everyone.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

My former dentist was a command duty commission naval officer, as opposed to a limited duty commission (a commission that doesn't include command of a warship as part of its purview) like a navy dentist or research scientist, which one with specialized education might pursue. He paid for college through a navy ROTC program. After college he did three years as a Naval Officer.

Many nights standing a late night "watch" on a ship gave him time to consider his future. Once done he went to dental school but remained a reserve officer. When he graduated dental school the navy wanted to make him a navy dentist. He said "no" and successfully petitioned to remain command track.

He rose to the rank of Captain (four stripes, one step below admiral). Commanded a few ships throughout his tenure, and eventually became #3 in the hierarchy of the Pacific Fleet.
During that period, he had a "football."

After he retired he wrote about how strange it was, looking back on being the only dentist on the planet with nuclear launch authority.

Scary thought. Good dentist, though he and my father, an orthodontist, argued about extracting my wisdom teeth. My dad won, I still have 'em...!
Subliterate Buffooery of the right...
Literate Ignorance of the left...
We Are So Screwed

rolandson wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:08 pm Good dentist, though he and my father, an orthodontist, argued about extracting my wisdom teeth. My dad won, I still have 'em...!
Growing up our family dentist was our next door neighbor. He believed like your dad, I still have my wisdom teeth.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

FrontSight wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:06 am Didn't Milley say he ordered the guy with the football to leave the White House and return to the Pentagon?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/14/politics ... index.html
IDK, but he did instruct the nuclear command that any launch orders were to be run through the established procedures regardless of what they are told at the time. He referred to it as...
The Absolute Darkest Moment Of Theoretical Possibilities
Subliterate Buffooery of the right...
Literate Ignorance of the left...
We Are So Screwed

rolandson wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:39 pm
FrontSight wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:06 am Didn't Milley say he ordered the guy with the football to leave the White House and return to the Pentagon?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/14/politics ... index.html
IDK, but he did instruct the nuclear command that any launch orders were to be run through the established procedures regardless of what they are told at the time. He referred to it as...
The Absolute Darkest Moment Of Theoretical Possibilities
I believe the orange turd would do it too. But who would he blow up? Certainly not his butt buddy Putin. Prolly not China or North Korea.

rolandson wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:08 pm After he retired he wrote about how strange it was, looking back on being the only dentist on the planet with nuclear launch authority.

Scary thought. Good dentist, though he and my father, an orthodontist, argued about extracting my wisdom teeth. My dad won, I still have 'em...!
Good for you. I'd worry about his methods of extraction. :nuke:

wings wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:30 pm
rolandson wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:08 pm After he retired he wrote about how strange it was, looking back on being the only dentist on the planet with nuclear launch authority.

Good for you. I'd worry about his methods of extraction. :nuke:
No extraction, just obliterate it.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,