'Fire them all': Mike Lindell's 'vision' as RNC chair is to ax all lawyers over the 2020 election

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell said one of his first actions if he becomes chair of the Republican National Committee will be to fire all the lawyers who did not try to overturn the 2020 presidential election.
Full of it story: https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-fire-rnc-lawyers/

Seems he must be a little better than Dick the Butcher in Shakespeare's Henry VI with the famous line of "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers".

I really doubt that Lindell has a snowball's chance in hell of winning the RNC. If by a freak chance he did win we could expect to see a civil war within the GOP and we could hope it would disappear as did the Whig Party.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Re: 'Fire them all': Mike Lindell's 'vision' as RNC chair is to ax all lawyers over the 2020 election

Big talk by such a little man with zero experience for getting things done in government.

Firing people seems the favorite ploy for another little man elected to public office recently, thought I can’t for the life of me seem to remember his name.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Re: 'Fire them all': Mike Lindell's 'vision' as RNC chair is to ax all lawyers over the 2020 election

TrueTexan wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:31 am
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell said one of his first actions if he becomes chair of the Republican National Committee will be to fire all the lawyers who did not try to overturn the 2020 presidential election.
Full of it story: https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-fire-rnc-lawyers/

Seems he must be a little better than Dick the Butcher in Shakespeare's Henry VI with the famous line of "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers".

I really doubt that Lindell has a snowball's chance in hell of winning the RNC. If by a freak chance he did win we could expect to see a civil war within the GOP and we could hope it would disappear as did the Whig Party.
I'm sure the orange turd loves crap like this. I would LOVE to see the likes of 'pillow guy' run the RNC. People like McCarthy and Moscow Mitch would lose their minds.
The further split of the GOPathetic would be fun to watch.